Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday in My House

I did over 5 hours today on Ceiling. I added and subtracted, corrected and clarified.As dark as my vamps can be from time to time, their kids are the light sparks that bind them to any semblance of humanity . (Remember my vamps are genetic and living. ) My Chapter buddy liked the corrections. Added benefit, is that I have a sweet girl kitty warming my feet. Maxie Malone ( for the Glenn Close character )-female- joined me in August . If you have read some of the early chapters of Ceiling, I really did have until July , a calico cat for over 12 years named DaisyBunny. She was everything that Arina said about her.Maxie is grey tabby, siamese and Mau- I have promised her that she can be in the story as well ( but not till book 2) .

Like Arina , I am allergic to trees when they bud and dogwood in particular. When they "die" in the fall - I do another 2 weeks of pure hell.  I am not allergic to too much else.

2 comments:

shelly said...

Feel for you in the allergy department. Algea and oak have been blooming in Florida. It is truly hell.

SueW said...

Thank you