Monday, February 14, 2011

Congratulations and Long Overdue

Last night , my favorite actor for 50 years , was given a BAFTA Fellowship. He has a great speaking and singing voice. He has done just about every genre, worked recently with Director Tim Burton , who presented the award to him, and has the tiny quirk of when his character is about to do something evil in a film, he smiles . That is the Oh Oh-watch out moment for me.

I belonged to his fan club until I was 16 (about 7 years) and he always talked about the business of making movies. I learned somethings about movie making that most teens donot.

Ladies and gentlemen , may I offer you the link to Sir Christopher Lee's BAFTA Fellowship Acceptance Speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbtbk3V19A

  


2 comments:

shelly said...

Didn't watch the awards. Too sleepy after a bunch of hair loppings yesterday.

SueW said...

Then you are in luck - the link will take you to Sir Christopher's speech.